Designed to fit the most popular pistols, or you can mount it low and co-witness your iron sights on a Sig Sauer pistol with a custom-machined slide. CNC-machined from a solid billet of Magnesium for lightweight strength. The molded aspherical lens is bright and distortion free, and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red dot. Manual brightness controls with MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) system remember your last setting after powering off. Powered by a top-loading battery so you never have to lose your zero.
- A molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- Manual illumination controls that remember your last used settings
- 3 MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not to provide for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Unlimited eye relief
- Fits: Smith & Wesson M&P
- Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 1.25"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Color: Black