LaserLyte Lyte Ryder Becomes The Most Custom Universal-Fit Pistol Laser
New Lyte Ryderﾙ Universal Laser sight installs in seconds on rail-equipped pistols.
LaserLyteﾮ, innovators in firearms laser technologies, introduces Lyte Ryder: The most custom universal-fit pistol laser sight on the market. With a single Picatinny rail attachment screw, the Lyte Ryder installs in seconds on nearly any size pistol
Designed with simplicity in mind, each Lyte Ryder package includes a Class IIIA Master Module laser and two laser housings that are perfectly tailored to fit most rail-equipped subcompact, compact and full-size handguns. Simplicity continues with ambidextrous activation buttons, allowing left- or right-handed shooters to easily operate the laser in constant-on or pulse modes.
Snag-free contoured lines support quick-draw and re-holstering, and its slimline form minimizes Lyte Ryderﾒs printing in concealed carry situations, yet remains simple to activate at a momentﾒs notice. Batteries can also be changed without removing the laser from the pistol, and a 6-minute auto-off function conserves battery power. Exterior windage and elevation adjustments also enable precise aiming and zeroing at any preferred distance.
From concealed carry guns to full-size duty pistols, Lyte Ryder is the next generation of universal laser sights, making it easier than ever to get on target fast with rail-equipped handguns.
- Product Number: UTA-FSL
- Compatible Firearms: Any pistol with .70-inch Picatinny rail
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode constant-on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
- Batteries: 3 x 392
- Battery Life: *Actual usage 5 hours constant-on,10 hours pulse mode
- Weight: .71 ounces
- Material: 14% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 1.32 inches (small size); 1.90 inches (full-size)
- Width: 1.08 inches
- Height: 1.15 inches
- Actual Usage suggests 1-minute on, 1-minute off conditions