Shotforce REM7600 Stock Remington 7600 Shotforce Adjustable TactLite Shotgun Pistol Grip Stock with Scorpion Recoil Pad
- Six Position Adjustable Stock
- Stock Changes Length of Pull From 9 1/4” to 13 3/4”
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Shooting any Load Size can now be Done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Reduces the Challenge to Reacquire the Target by Minimizing the Muzzle Lift
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
- Non-Slip, Removable
- Sling Swivel Stud
- Compact Carry
- Easy Installation
- Scratchproof And Weatherproof
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits Remington Pump Action and Semi-Auto Rifles: 7600, 760, 7400, and 740 in all Calibers
Note: Sling Swivel Studs Accepts ATI's Sling Swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel
Mount Patent # 6,374,528 B1
ATI's Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the product through the Lifetime of the Original Purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse or neglect, and or modifications or alterations, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by ATI.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear to the anodized finish of our Aluminum Components, or screw holes that have been over torqued (i.e. stripped screw holes). Nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymers or cheekrest pads such as, Scuffs, Scratches, Gouges, etc.
ATI Does Not assume responsibility for broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over torqued. ATI also does not cover stripped screw heads that occur due to using the wrong sized allen wrench or torx drive.
ATI is Not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion, unless these are from our Marine line.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
ATI is not responsible for missing or damaged products purchased second hand.
These Warranties are Non-Transferable.
ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product, and is void in cases where the product is purchased second hand. This includes any products purchased from Auction Websites such as Ebay, etc.